28 Most Flattering Short Hairstyles for Round Faces
Short hair for round face shapes are versatile, face slimming, and trendy! If you have a round face, try a short hairstyle. With plenty of short cuts to choose from, you’re sure to find one that won’t make your face look rounder.
If cut correctly, a softer jawline can be hidden, elongating your facial appearance. Pixies are the most common and best short haircut for women with round faces. However, bobs are also known to slim your round face, too. Check out our collection of photos below for inspiration on your new short haircut for your round face. But first:
How to Know If You Have a Round Face:
- The vertical and horizontal length of your face is about the same. From your forehead to your chin and then from cheek to cheek.
- Your cheeks are full.
- You have a less-pronounced chin.
If You Have a Round Face, Avoid These Haircuts:
- Short bobs
- Blunt cuts
- Short hair with straight bangs
- Sleek short haircuts
Tips for Choosing a Short Hairstyle:
- Skip having bangs if you have a short forehead.
- Stacked bobs will make your jaw-line appear sharper.
- Ask for texture in your short hair, as it will diffuse the roundness.
- To change the focal point away from your face, go with a deep side part.
- Longer layers make your face appear longer.
Each of these popular short haircuts for women with round faces has at least one feature that makes your face shape appear narrower. Take celeb Chrissy Teigen for example. She has a round face and looks beautiful rocking her short hair. So have fun mixing and matching these styles to create the perfect short hairstyle for you!
Before your next appointment, check out our photos of short hair for round face shapes.