Female Mullet Must-Try Looks This Year
Looking for a new mullet haircut that can be rocked by loads of different women? No matter your age, hair color, or length – a mullet can suit you. Mullet looks are short, precise & neat. It is all about customizing the look and adjusting it per your facial features. Find your perfect design down below!
The mullet cut is a hairstyle where the hair is cut short at the front and sides but is longer at the back. It is usually quite short overall (above the shoulders) with a messy fringe addition. This type of hairdo was quite popular back in the 80s and was mostly worn by men.
- Step 1: Work with shoulder-length hair and voluminous bangs to achieve an even cut.
- Step 2: Ask for a length at the back of your hair that you’re most comfortable with.
- Step 3: Add a fade detail or a buzz-cut if you like bold defined looks.
- Step 4: Finish off the look with hairspray or gel.
- Step 5: Make sure that you cut your hair every 5-7 weeks to maintain it and keep it looking neat.