I would wager that I have spent at least 10 percent on my daughter’s life fussing with her hair. Putting curlers in over night so she can have the curly hair so covets so much, braiding it for gymnastics, brushing it out for her in the morning before school.
I think every mom of girls knows how hard it is to find a style that stays put, so I thought I would share this little twist on a classic; the braided ballet bun.
Girl Braid Bun Hairstyle
To make Girl braid bun hairstyle. We always get so many compliments on this hairstyle. It looks a little complicated, but once you get the hang of it, it’s super easy! All you need is a few clear elastics and a bobby pin or two!
- With a comb, separate a circular section of hair in the center of the head, leaving the hair along the hairline loose.
- Create a side part.
- Then, begin French braiding. When you add hair with your left hand, pull it from the pony tail we made in the first step.
- Carefully work your way around the head.
- Having your child stand up at the end will help you to tilt their head to finish off the braid a little easier.
- Secure the braid with an elastic, looping it at the bottom.
- Tuck the rest of the braid into the bun. Secure with a pin.
- Add a decorative comb or some flowers!
WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW !