Delicious Meat Pie
- 1 kilogram of ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated cheese mixture
- 1 kilogram of puff pastry
- Scrambled egg dough
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Mix the minced meat with salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Divide into two equal parts, put half the minced meat on baking paper and level to achieve a round shape. Then add on top a mixture of several varieties of grated cheeses and evenly distribute it on the surface of the meat, leaving the edges to connect. Gently lay on top the second half of the round meat.
- Fry the resulting cutlet in a frying pan on both sides until golden brown.
- Then put the fried minced meat on a round billet of puff pastry and grease the edges with a scrambled egg. We cover the second half of the dough piece and fasten the edges. We also grease the cake with egg coating, after which we sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.