Exfoliate lips will make your lips softer, rosier, and plumper because of the disappearance of dead cells on the lips, then apply lip balm to promote its full effects. In addition, lip scrubs help your lips stay in the best condition. Whether it’s hot or cold, don’t let chapped lips be a problem for you.
You can make your own lip scrub at home with 2 simple ingredients: Honey and sugar – a pair of natural ingredients that provide great beauty care.
Sugar is an ingredient known for rejuvenating the skin, softening the skin, firming the skin, and is one of the benign natural products that effectively exfoliate dead cells.
On the other hand, honey works as a great moisturizer, beautifying the skin, restoring chapped lips, and nursing hair. Honey contains a lot of vitamin C and antioxidants which help to protect the skin from the effects of sunlight while also prevent premature skin aging
Here is how to exfoliate your lips with honey and sugar
The combination of honey and sugar create a perfect, effective lip scrub, and here is how to do it:
- Mix sugar, honey, and olive oil together to make a smooth mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your lips and gently massage your lips for about 1 minute.
- Then let the mixture set on your lips for about 5 minutes to allow the nutrients to penetrate your lips cells deeply.
- Then, you use your hand to gently rub the sugar on your lips to remove the dead skin.
- Finally, rinse lips with warm water and apply an extra layer of Vaseline to protect your lips.
See more: How To Avoid Chapped Lips In Dry Season!
Exfoliate lips might help your lips softer but you shouldn’t make use of it. Since daily lip exfoliation not only leads to healthy lips but also can dry out the lips. It’s recommended to start with lips exfoliation three times per week for healthy lips.
Visit our fanpage for more beauty advice: https://www.facebook.com/1990styles