As parents, we want to ensure that whether our little girls go to shool, party or going out they look complements and pretty hairstyle. From braids, buns, bows and updo hairstyles, hair buns are becoming even more stylish than ever before little girls and women of all ages. These are 5 favorite little girl bun Hairstyles, and hope that you love and want to try them with your girl
Pretty and Simple Little Girl Bun Hairstyles
Look, get inspired and pick the best ones!
This was one of the best cute little girl bun hairstyles, you can do this with the following steps:
– Put a small fip-under accent in the top middle of the hair (the same as I explained above in the Triple Flips).
– Divide the hair from the flip-under in half. Each section will be included with the piggy bun. These sections of hair can be braided or left as-is.
– Divide the rest of the hair straight down the middle and secure each half into a pig tail (being sure to include the hair from the flip-under).
– As you are securing the hair with the elastic, do not pull it all the way through as shown in the picture.
– Once both buns are secure, add some clips and go play!
Upside Down Dutch Braid
– Flip the head over and brush the hair smooth.
– Dutch braid the hair, starting at the neck and ending at the top of the crown of the head. After that, Secure with an elastic.
– Gently tug the edges of the braid to loosen them for a pancaked effect.
– Using a bun maker, put all loose hair into a bun. Secure with bobby pins, add a bow
– Your Little Girls Bun Hairstyles is DONE!
Half-Crown Lace Braid
Let’s try one little girls bun hairstyle so easy:
– Start a little to the left of center, and sweep a half-circle to the crown of the head.
– Take all the hair on the right side of the part and secure with an elastic just to keep it out of the way.
– Starting at the beginning of the part on the forehead, begin a lace braid, and continue all the way to the back of the head.
– When all loose hair has been braided, secure with an elastic. Let go of the braid and remove the elastic from the right side of the hair.
– Pull that hair into a ponytail right next to where the lace braid ended.
– Split the ponytail hair in half, then using the hair from the braid as the third strand, braid all remaining hair and secure with an elastic.
– Wind the braid around the ponytail elastics to form a bun, and pin into place. Add a bow you’re done with this cute little girl bun hairstyles!
Braided Ballerina Bun
– For this cute bun hairstyle, start with a high ponytail.
– Separate a small section of hair from the rest of the ponytail, after that pull the main section of hair through a bun form until it’s covering the ponytail elastic.
– Flip half of the ponytail over the top of the bun form, just to make it easier to begin the bottom half of the braid.
– Take the small section of hair, plus two sections from the ponytail (making them all the same size), and make the first stitch of your braid.
– Pin in place with a bobby pin, if necessary, and continue your braid around the bun form by adding in a small section of hair from the ponytail with each stitch.
– When all the hair has been added , braid the hair all the way down.
– Secure with an elastic, wrap around the bun to hide, and pin everything in place.
– Finish with some hairspray, add a cute bow, and you’re all set!
Triple Flip Push-Up Braid
This bun hairstyle took a lot of pictures to explain, but it’s actually a really easy one:
– Section off the area of hair just behind the forehead. Section that off into three parts, making the middle section a little bigger than the others, and secure with elastics.
– Flip each section under itself. If you have a Topsy Turvy tool, this would be perfect.
– Loosen hair slightly if needed. After that, Place a finger in the middle of the hair (with the comb), and then remove the comb.
– Push the elastic toward the forehead and continue pushing until you have flipped it under itself. Finish pulling the hair through, and tighten if desired. Repeat with the other sections. You have great little girl bun hairstyles.