Korean Rice Cakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Korean chillies powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Korean chilli paste
- Korean rice cake
- 4 spring onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 glass of water
1. Add the chilli powder, garlic powder, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, chilli paste to a bowl and mix well.
2. Put the glass of water to a pan and bring to a boil.
3. Add in the rice cakes and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the chilli paste you made to the rice cakes.
5. Cook for 20/25 minutes on a low to medium heat with constant stirring.
6. Boil two eggs for 10 minutes until the centre has cooked through.
7. Check on the rice cake to see if its cooked or needs more water.
8. Add in the spring onions and egg.
9. Cook for further 5 minutes.
10. Serve straight away.
Korean Rice Cakes #KoreanRiceCakes #RiceCakes #KoreanCakesPosted by 1990's Style on Friday, April 24, 2020