If you are a fan of Kentucky Fried Chicken, I bet that you used to wonder how they can make such an amazing dish at least one time. Today, we will figure out the KFC recipe to fry chicken at home just like the original taste.
Today, we will figure out the recipe to fry chicken tasting like KFC style at home.
½ Cup Curd
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 Cup Water
Use 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 tspCrushed Black Pepper
5 Chicken leg Pcs
1 Tbsp Oregano
1 Tbsp GarlicPowder
1 Tsp Coriander Powder
1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder
½ Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp Ginger Powder (Saunth)
1 & ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
½ Cup Corn Flour
Check out our KFC recipe
- Add curd, vinegar, 250 ml of water, ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, crushed black pepper to a bowl, and use a whisk to blend them.
2. Make deep gashes on chicken pieces, then add them to the mixture and keep in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3. Mixing oregano, garlic powder, salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, ginger powder, all-purpose flour, and cornflour in a bowl.
4. Remove chicken from the mixture, put in the flour bowl and coat with flour in 1-2 minutes
5. Dip the coated chicken in a bowl of water in 4-5 seconds, remove from water, and coat again. Repeat this step 2 times. Boil oil and turn to medium flame.
6. Add chicken to fry and fry in 4-5 minutes. Flip pieces and fry the other side in 4-5 minutes.
7. Remove chicken from fry, put on greaseproof paper, and enjoy delicious Kentucky Fried Chicken pieces with our KFC recipe.