There is a reason why zodiacs are among the evergreen tattoo themes. To some of us, our zodiacs are probably better at identifying our bright spots or characteristics than words. And the Virgo tattoo designs seem like one of them.
And for Virgo, who has zero tolerance for error, having a tattoo linked to the zodiac seems to be a decision that could not go wrong. Let’s have a look at the reason why the Virgo tattoo designs are so popular.
Virgo Elements And Meanings
In this zodiac sign, there are many elements that you can choose to get the Virgo tattoo designs with it.
- The Maiden: Virgo the Woman, also known as the Virgin or the Queen, is a quiet woman carrying wheat or grain.
- Wheat: In Virgo tattoos, the wheat is a comment item in connection with the Maiden, or some other sources, the Harvest Goddess.
- Virgo constellation
- Virgo glyph
- Mercury: Mercury is the only planet nearest to the Sun. Hence, Virgos are also critical thinkers and critics.
- Mercury glyph
- The Earth element: The signs of the Earth are vigilant, realistic, and dependable.
- Birth flower: Unlike sunflower or roses, the glow of the morning is lower-key but still stunning. Yet much like the Virgo, their bright colors and elegance will stand the test of time
See more: Fabulous Hairstyles For Pregnant Women
The Virgo Tattoo Designs
The designs you can be inspired by those elements that we have mentioned above. You can have a simple, but important Virgo tattoo right in the middle of your chest. How about a splendid pattern is earth, sun, moon, and constellation Virgo? The style outlined makes it clear but it does offer a lot of meanings. Maybe, as a symbol of innocence and purity, a woman blends in well with this concept where you can see sparkling stars with the symbols of Outerspace in the background is perfect.
There are unlimited ideas for a design like the collection we are about to show you. Take a glance at some aesthetic Virgo tattoo designs.