11 Simple Everyday Makeup Looks
Want a simple everyday makeup look you can take to school or work? Or perhaps, you want something simple just to look good at home. Well, in this post we have 11 photos of simple everyday makeup looks you can do.
But before we get to the photos, let’s take a look at a simple everyday makeup routine.
Simple everyday makeup routine
What you’ll need
For your simple everyday makeup, you’ll need these makeup products.
- Primer: this is the first thing you’ll apply to your face. It will provide a smooth canvas for your foundation to go on and also the best primers help your makeup to last through the day.
- Foundation: Get a foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly.
- Concealer: This is perfect for concealing dark areas and blemishes on the face
- Pencil liner: This is for filling in your eyebrows and lining your lips. You can never go wrong in a dark brown pencil liner but there are so many colors available if you want.
- Powder: You can either go for loose powder or pressed powder, they all get the job done.
- Lipstick: For simple everyday makeup, go for muted colors.
- Mascara: For the eyelashes, to make them look longer
- Makeup brushes: This is the secret to a flawless makeup look. Make sure you have the right makeup brushes to ensure your makeup goes on smoothly.
- Blush: This is optional and it is applied to the cheeks.
To begin your simple everyday makeup, make sure you have washed or cleansed your face to get rid of dirt on the face. Now moisturize your face and apply your face primer. Use your pencil to fill in your eyebrows.
Once that is done, take some foundation and apply it to your face. Usually, when you use a primer, you don’t need a lot of foundation.
Now move on to the concealer and apply it to any dark spots and blemishes on your face that you would want to cover. Then finish the look by setting the makeup with some powder. If you want the blush, then this is the time to go in with your blush and apply it to your cheeks.
For a simple everyday makeup look, you don’t need an eyeshadow, you can simply line your eyes with a black pencil and then move on to use the mascara to make your lashes look longer. Once you are done, with all that, apply your lipstick and your simple everyday makeup look is done.
Now, here are some simple everyday makeup looks you can do.